Favorite movie: My Best Friend's Wedding

Hello

This time I want to talking about my favorite drama / family movie ever!
It's My Best Friend's Wedding, Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz movies, in 1997 and I can't believe it, it's already 20 years ago!
Usually my favorite movie is fantasy / adventure / fiction with a lot of imaginary character.


Jules is in love with her long time friend Michael but denied it because she's afraid of love or commitment, I think.
And one day when Michael decided to marrying Kimmy, his new girlfriend and Jules realized how much she's love Michael and heads to Chicago to crash the wedding.

I have a lot of favorite scenes and songs, it's just perfect.

I like when George sing 'I say a little prayer for you'. And I like the song because of this movie.
see the video here

And this scene is soo.. good. I like it when Jules and Michael dance together.
see the video here

And I love the ballon scene, beautiful, the boys singing in the back is lovely. And I like Annie's Song because of this movie too.
see the video here

This scene is just beautiful, the choir is perfect, and this is my dream wedding. I will getting married at the church with choir sing this song, soon.
see the video here

In the end finally Jules can accept it, and I like it when the ladies sing 'The Way You Look Tonight' and Michael and Kimmy dance together.
see the video here

My favorite scene is when Jules and George dance together at the end and my favorite version of I Say A Little Prayer For You is this version by Philip Ingram.
see the video here

And I also like "You Don't Know Me", it's played in the beggining of the movie when Jules meet Michael at the airport, but I don't find the clip.

And I like "What the World Needs Now Is Love" when Jules chasing Michael and Michael is chasing Kimmy. I also don't find the clip.

This movie is sooo real,
You don't realized how much you love somebody until it's late and the person you love don't always love you back.
Sometimes you like the person so much but only in your heart and not in your life, this happened to me. I like him but we can't be together because we're too different.

Please watch the movie, it's sooo good! And so real.

See you!




Comments

Popular Posts