Wall E

Hello again

This time I want to write about my favorite animation movie ever. It's Wall E from Disney Pixar.
I did not know about this movie until a few months ago, very late, I know.





Wall E is a robot who's alone in the world, he's a cleaning robot who's clean the earth from garbage for hundred of years, never stop to do his job, he's collect interesting things when working, I love it when La Vie En Rose song played in the background, and he's learn the concept of love and holding hands from the movie Hello Dolly, and he have a cockroach pet. 


Apparently these two is the only living things left in the world at year 2700 something, I don't exactly remember, no human or another animal left in the world and Wall E is the only Wall E robots who's still operating, he's have his spare parts from another robot who's not operated anymore.
And one day Eve come.


Eve is a robot from outer space ship, she's came to earth with a classified order, to find a plant, she's scary at first, she's can blow up things and she's don't care about Wall E. But apparently Wall E is in love with her.

The two finally become friends and Wall E bring her to his house which is bigger Wall E robots.
After Wall E show her a plant, she's in sleeping mode? I think.




 And when the space ship come back to bring her back Wall E follow the ship to rescue Eve. 




And they're in mission to bring the space ship back to earth. The human in the ship is obese, can't walk anymore and talk to the computer all the time and never have any direct contacts, that's why I wondering where's those baby come from LOL

And that's it, yáll should watch this movie!

I like it when John and Mary playing in the pool and talking to each other.


My favorite scene is when Eve and Wall E dancing, kind of, in the outer space.








This is my favorite animation movie so far. You definitely should watch!


My rating
★★★★


See you

Comments

Popular Posts