Hello

Hello
I'm going to be a blogger again.
I did blogging before, and its always end up I don't posting anything for months.
Now I going to introduce myself.

Just call me Rose.
My age is late twenties now.
I'm a female.
I live in somewhere in southeast Asia.

And I'm not fluent in English, I never had any English course or live in English speaking country before,
I learning English by watching American TV series and talk shows and Hollywood movies.
I have bad grammar / future tense / past tense, and if you think that I sucks in English, hey, at least I speak 3 languages and you're not. And I still learning English by myself,

I was learn Japanese and attend Japanese language school in Japan, I was able to make daily conversation & read Japanese but after I back to my country I never use Japanese anymore and started to forget. I lost interest in Japan anyway.
Now I interested to learn Spanish or Portuguese. I hope I can.

I'm going to write about a lot of reviews, maybe critics, like movies, TV series, talk show, books, cosmetics, fashion brand, my trips, my favorite celebrities, my favorite musician etc.
I mostly to the point, and like to make my post short. Either I don't like it or love it, I will say it directly.

I hope I can update everyday from now on, and I will write in my bad English. If you find any wrong grammar or words, you can tell me, I wish nicely.

See you.
H. Rose.

Comments

Popular Posts