Forever man crush

Hello

This time I want to introduce you to my favorite male model of all time,
Marlon Teixeira!
He's from Brazil, 25 years young now, tall, very handsome, man of my dream, big fan!
I wish my future husband looks like him. Hohoho.


I still remember, the first time I saw his picture is early 2014, I saw it at Bershka fan page if I not mistaken and it was love at the first sight, I was like 'wow, what a creature!'. 
I googled his name right away and find more photos of him, and I becoming an instant fan girl!

This is the first photo of him that I saw

Maybe some people think he's look average, but for me he's very handsome af.
I'm his fan girl for 3 years now, I wish I can see him someday!
My computer and phone wallpaper is mostly his pictures ❤
And because of him I want to go to Brazil and learn Portuguese ☺
Before I know him, I don't have any interest in Latin America countries at all, now it's very interesting.

 Here's the latest photos of him




And here's my most favorite photos of him


And I think I love pug because of him, I saw his photos with black pug years ago and I think pug is sooo cute!
I will bloging about my favorite dog, pug next time.

I love you Marlon!


See you.

Comments

Popular Posts