Happy Easter

Hello

Happy Easter 2017!
This is my favorite gospel, -kind of- songs.
Enjoy!




Well I don't like to talk about my religion in open forum, I want to keep my blog universal, so if you're not Christian you can close the tab and stop reading here.

I am a Catholic convert, I did my catechumen in 2009 - 2010, but I did go to church since 2005, if I'm not mistaken. And I was happy. I found Jesus and I was religious. And I was thinking to be a Catholic ever since I was in the first grade in elementary school. Yes, I was just 6 years old. And hide it for years from my family. That's happened since my mother gave me a heart shaped pendant with Jesus and Mary on it. She's not Catholic, I think her friend gave it to her and put the necklace on me. My father did not like it I wear something like that but my mother said that I just a kid and don't know anything. WRONG. She's always like that. She's always think that children don't have brain and can't think, even no feelings. Well that idiot is wrong, I always knew what happened, and at that time I feel something about the Guy in the pendant. And I was going to Catholic school. So y'all know what next.

But since 2012 I started to not going to the church anymore, and year by year, lately, I feel like I'm losing faith and became a doubter. Even almost atheist again. I was atheist kid. My parents is Confucianism / Buddhist but not religious at all and never teach me about their faith until they know I started to going to the church, and I think they're don't like it at first and try to make me read Buddhism book, too late for that. But eventually they can accept me being a Christian.
And I have to make a disclaimer here. Buddhist is good, it's fine, it's just not for me. And I just thankful to have Buddhist parents so I can see things from different side of views. Any religion is good, as long as you don't force your faith to another person and don't be too fanatics, it's not good. 

Even though I'm not religious anymore, even though Jesus is like old friend I visit every Easter and Christmas now, I know this is the only 'WAY' for me, and always, until the end of my day.
I was go to church at Maundy Thursday and Good Fiday. Good Friday is definitely my favorite. I just love how they sing the bible verse.
It's fine if I have boyfriend / future husband who's have different religion as long as they're not force they faith to me. But somehow it's sounds nice if I have husband with the same faith. And my dream wedding is in the church. I hope my future husband is from Latin America (Amen?) and I only want my funeral service to hold in the church.

I should not talk about my personal matters here, but just this time, because it's Easter day!
Happy Easter!


See you!

Comments

Popular Posts